Monday, December 15, 2008

I can say I tried it!

Well, today I tried something I HATE! And guess what I still hate it! I loaded up Avery on this crazy cold day to go to Wal-Mart... I am a Target snob, but I have been hearing that I should try Wally World for groceries that it is so much cheaper and not that bad if you go to the new one so it is not dirty.... WHATEVER! I am so mad. It took me forever to shop and I spent WAY more than I ever spend at Tom Thumb or Target. Ugh. I am so irritated. I will say that I always complain that there is a pregnant teenage girl yelling at her mamma and we did not see that, but we did see 2 old men talking about "fornicating and adultery." Yikes, good thing Avery had on his hoodie, I am hoping he didn't hear I know I am working hard to forget I heard it.

On a fun note I saw that my friend Annalee's blog designer is back in business, Fabulous K designs, I LOVE her designs. She also did Witt's (the button on the R), so I am entering her contest to see if I can win a cool design instead of my obnoxious purple blogger look. Hopefully I will win. You should all go to her site and buy one, but let me win the contest. I don't have any money left because I spent it all at Wal-Mart. :)


Good thing I had this precious face to keep me company through all the fun.

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm with you! I have Walmart too!!!!

Unknown said...

I totally understand! I too am a Target snob. I only shop at Walmart if I know EXACTLY what I'm getting and can get in and out quickly.

Cindy said...

I told you not to do it :>)
Mamma

Lynn Leaming said...

Funny, I also blogged today about my hatred of Walmart! I so agree with you!

Kaitlin said...

I always prefer Target over Walmart. There is always a crowd and I don't like it. I feel much better in Target. If Target is already closed, I should probably stay home anyways and just wait until the next day to go.

Kellee said...

I am also a Target snob and absolutely HATE going to Wal-Mart!!

linde said...

okay, so it was my suggestion. i heart me some walmart. i save mooola and i always love the check out girls. they are funnier at walmart than at target. just sayin, i like it:)

Lindsay said...

Well, I can't say I hate Wal-Mart as it has employeed my mother-in-law and has allowed her to climb the ladder and feel good about herself. But I do agree it is not a fun place to shop. I rarely go to Wal-Mart or Target but I do usually go to Target if I need to pick something up not at the grocery store.

Emily said...

I know! I always come out of Walmart in a bad mood, so I try to avoid it if at all possible.

MELANIE said...

My name is melanie and I'm a target snob...and proud to be...