Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Card Out-takes

I attempted to take Christmas card pictures by myself today... what was I thinking. It is not easy to keep an almost 9 month old, wow! is he really that old, and energetic pug in a dress to look at the same place at the same time. But, we had fun trying! Thank goodness for 1 hour printed cards from Sam's some of them will make it by Christmas.
Little stinker hardly ever crawls, but those decorations were perfect motivation!See he could just take one more crawl and reach easier but instead he stretched until his belly full of jelly was hanging out.
Pug kisses, yummy!
Avery thought Cleo's belt and tail were so much fun. You would think he'd never seen her in a dress before.
Aw, they love each other....
Merry Monday!




2 comments:

amie said...

Their outfits are possibly the funniest/cutest ever!!!

Cindy said...

That is about the funniest thing I have seen him do yet! Love it!
LouLou