Sunday night we had our small group from church over for dinner, it was so fun. One consequence of the job I love is working on Sundays. I always say the babies don't get well just because it is a weekend or a holiday. Unfortunately, I have worked a TON of Sundays lately, and I have been missing church and my friends. We had a great time with everyone on Sunday night. They were all great cooks bringing wonderful things to eat. We had fried okra, bean stew, a great potato salad and green salad, yummy strawberry lemonade and pies and cheesecake. It was a fabulous feast. I am so thankful that we have such a fun group of families at our church. It was not always this way, but boy was it worth the wait. God faithfully answered our prayers for friends.
Here are a few pictures of the kids hard at work with sidewalk chalk and sidewalk paint. The sidewalk paint was sooo cool! I highly recommend it to all kids. If you don't have kids yet just do like I did and pretend it's for the kids.
Caleb, our most serious artist hard at work!
Zane-trying so hard to keep up with the big boys
Emma-the only artist not to busy to give a smile


Bradley-Working hard on his own masterpiece!
3 comments:
So glad you loved the chalk!! I had just as much fun painting as the girls did! I am now plannign a return trip to CAnton just for the sidewalk chalk paint!! Work is slow...we will be down to 10 by the end of the day and 4 RI tomorrow....seriously
so fun that y'all hosted that. you are so good at getting involved:) and i love the cutie kid pictures. i've gotta get some of that sidewalk paint. it looks awesome!
Dinner was wonderful and the sidewalk paint was definitely a hit! Emma LOVED it! I will have to pick some up for her. You got it in Canton? I should have grabbed some when I was there a couple weeks ago. Oh well! Guess I'll just have to go back...darn!!!
Thanks again for opening your home to our LIFE group... such fun!!!
Post a Comment