I am still working on my photography, but this is The Fray from our great seats on the lawn!
Michael and I with our friends "T&K" :) who were so fun to come hang out and enjoy the concert with us!
Clearly I was the most excited to be here, but I think "T" was a close second.
Linde and Jeff stopped by to say hello on their way to sit with their friends.
These are our friends Red and Green-please note the green converse sneakers. They were super excited about Gomez the opener. So excited in fact, that they packed up and left when they were through. While Gomez was GREAT, Red and Green missed the best part of the night.
If you ever have a chance to go see The Fray....GO! We had SO MUCH FUN!!!! I don't go to many concerts, but I had a blast. We really enjoyed Eisley and Gomez before them, and the actual concert was so fun. I know it's not super cool and I was there with tons of teenagers, but I am still singing all the songs in my head and reliving every moment. Make time to enjoy your favorite bands, this something we don't do often and will be making a priority in the future.
Also, Smirnoff is a great venue. Our lawn seats were awesome and cheap. We couldn't see great, but we could definitely see well enough and were very comfortable and relaxed. Can you tell I had fun??? I can't wait for my next concert now, Jimmy Eat World is coming soon!
Have a great day!

6 comments:
Sounds like you had a lot of fun! We are going to the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill concert at the end of the month and I am super excited! Tell "T" I said hello!
Yesterday I found your blog off AL's and not 10 minutes later I was talking with my friend Lisa and she mentioned you and asked if I knew you. So funny that she is in your small group! Small world I guess. Glad to see you're doing so well!
are you going to the granada to see jimmy eat world??? i LOVE them! jared and i talked about getting tickets last night!
excuse me... COOL KIDS! i am so proud of y'all and your trendiness:)
we saw the fray last fall at an outdoor place in austin and i was talking about it for weeks.
SO FUN!!!
I love this post!!! Partially because I'm in it! :) JK We had such a blast hanging out on the lawn with you guys and listening to those great bands!!! It's classic that you put Red and Green on here, and your use of our initials made me laugh out loud! Thanks for including us in this great night!
I just looked at the pictures again, are the people to the left of "red and green" making out? thats funny...
Post a Comment