Thursday, July 19, 2007

8 Things

Tiffany tagged me to tell 8 things about myself....

1) I am very cautious and do not take many risks. As a result I have never broken a bone, had stitches, been stung by a bee or wasp, or had any other emergency type accident.

2) I still sleep with a stuffed animal...Popples. Whoever made that bad boy deserves a medal, after 22 years he is still serving me well to prop up my left shoulder while I sleep. Who needs cuddling when you've got Popples.

3) I eat weird. I am very picky, I try to act like my sister is the picky one but truth be told we both are. Also, I eat one food group at a time, in a specific order with a very few exceptions like beans and rice (Mexican food kind only).

4) I have naturally curly hair which has and will always drive me crazy. I like that I can do curly or straight, but it NEVER fully cooperates either way. I have learned to like it, but definitely not love it-all the people that say they love it can have it!

5) I am not a very good driver. I have come a long way from when Mamma called me bumper cars Browning in the family Christmas letter, great for the self-esteem don't ya think. But I still feel like I make people who ride with me a little nervous sometimes, I'm working on it.

6)I dream a lot, always in color. I almost always remember at least 1 per night and a lot of times 2 or 3. I feel sad for people who don't remember their dreams, but I guess they probably don't have spider dreams... so I guess it's not all bad either way.

7)It makes me nervous when it is quiet. I almost always have some kind of background noise. I LOVE to watch TV, but I don't watch it as much as some people think. I use the TV as a babysitter so I am not lonely. My i-pod dock and DVR has helped me cut down on my TV time considerably!!!

8)I pretty much love any holiday. People will say what's your favorite and I usually choose which one is closesst, but I really can't choose. Christmas is great because you get to see so much family and my decorations are GREAT because I had a Christmas shower. Halloween is really special because it's Linde's birthday and my Aunt Susan Jo gave me fabulous Halloween decorations. Valentines is fun because you get sweet notes and such, and who doesn't love a chance to pink out your house. You already know how I feel about 4th of July... St. Patrick's Day is great because you pinch people. I mean I can't choose! Easter was always so much fun at Aunt Susan and Uncle Mark's house celebrating with whatever church he preached for at the time. I could go on and on.

Well, that was fun! I tag Amie, Tobin and Sarah Brooke!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

At least she is not bitter after all these years.

annalee said...

you are priceless! loved all 8 of your things!

Tiffany said...

I loved reading these! And I especially love that you still sleep with popples! That is great!

Sayrah said...

oh popples! where is that video of his kidnapping now? i think you might laugh at it now since you so adamently didn't back then!

Maddie said...

I dream in color too! But mine are really WIERD and Jared says I shoudlnt dream anymore b/c I wake him up to tell them to him or if i am scared I have to tell him too :)

Evan said...

I laughed out loud at Bumper Cars Browning.

A secretary just popped into my office to see what the deal was. I lied and said someone sent me a funny email.

Your blog makes me lie.

Also, your family had a Christmas letter. That made me laugh inside. Any copies still left?