These are some really great friends who agreed to celebrate a very belated Birthday with me at a FABULOUS restaurant, Abacus. We had so much fun and literally the best salmon I have ever eaten. I am officially too snobby for my own good, I LOVE fine dining. We had so much fun taking our time eating a leisurely 5 star meal.

This was my Birthday dessert with sparklers--you know how I love fireworks. I highly recommend the 3 C's if you ever find yourself needing dessert at Abacus.
And best of all guess who came to celebrate with us?

That's right TROY AIKMAN!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am usually not a boy crazy, giddy girl but I have had a crush on him for as long as I can remember. Many people think I married into being a cowboy fan, but I was already a true blue fan. My daddy and I have been watching the Cowboys together forever. So, I just about died when Troy hopped out of the Range Rover in front of us at the valet stand. Be still my beating heart!!!!! And, my friend Sarah graciously spotted him for us on her way to the ladies room so that I could spy on him some more. Talk about a fabulous night. I highly recommend stretching out your Birthday fun as long as I did this year, who knows maybe Troy will join you too!
PS. A big thanks to everyone who will be eating beanie weenies because I was a demanding Birthday girl-I promise I'll never ask you to do that again but it was AWESOME. We love you guys!
PPS I think Tre Wilcox is in the finals for Top Chef season 3. They said he had been back for several weeks, but was on vacation last week.....interesting!

5 comments:
happy belated b'day! i love tre and i am definitely keeping my fingers crossed that he wins! is he the chef there??? i'm so jealous!
I think BIG birthdays can be celebrated for a year-so-I have 6 more months. Yeah! If only Troy had known you would be there. I am sure he would have wanted to give you a little present.
Mamma
Happy birthday! I just love that Troy has so many commercials on tv and is an announcer. He is just too cute and his country drawl causes me to melt. I'm glad you actually go to see him!
what a wonderful bday night! i'm so glad you got to eat there!
We had such a great time. Love the photos! Looking forward to our next dining experince together!
Post a Comment