Friday, February 3, 2012

We Survived!

Well, little Mr has given up his crib.  
 At first he said what????
 then he thought some freedom might be nice
and he was ready!  

Avery was an awesome biggest brother and pumped for the change.  The first night was rough.  Poor Michael, I left him alone and headed out to the movies.  I promise I didn't mean for it to work out that way.  

Several days later I got mine when Hank realized he could crawl out of his bed instead of taking a nap.  
But, overall I have to say the transition went pretty smoothly. 
Hanky is a wild sleeper, it must be a second born thing, my sister is, too. 
Avery sleeps pretty still, but sadly the fish at the corner of his bed had to go.  Hanky was not having the middle of the night music, and I can't say that I blame him.  
And because I am OCD I love how they ended up.  Left to right they are in both alphabetical and birth order.  :)

Aunt Linde is coming to make the big brother room fabulous this weekend, so I will show you pictures when it is not boring and white anymore!!!




1 comment:

Kelli said...

The second picture - I LOVE. Hank's face reminds me so much of Annslee. Second born mischief! :)