I think the boys have enjoyed the shaving kits and bubble bath they got in their stockings this year!
An update on all my nervousness....
-the big boy room is going pretty well. Linde came and painted and it is AWESOME! She will come back soon and help me put things on the wall and then I will show you the fabulousness.
-sleeping in there isn't too bad either. I did laugh really hard when Avery called out in a panic because Hank had climbed up in his bed Monday night. Hank does require one spanking most afternoons to convince him to stay in bed for his nap. He's a little stubborn.
-I think we are closer to a boy name. But, I'm still not ready to commit.
-Hank started speech this week. I am so relieved. It was really nice to have someone honestly say he does need some help, not just tell me everything is fine when I knew it wasn't. He doesn't have anything earth shatteringly wrong. But, he couldn't hear for most of last spring, so it's time to make up for that.
-We are blessed and I am remembering that every day!!!

1 comment:
I love the shaving kits!! So fun! I will need to find one for JD! Good plan of attack for Hank and I can't wait to hear names soon!
Post a Comment