I love holidays!! So of course Christmas is no exception! We are already having tons of Christmas fun!!
The week after Thanksgiving we had a Christmas family fun night and went to see the trains at North Park as well as the REAL Santa. Just ask Katie, she's 10 and says all the other Santas are pretend ones that help this one, the real deal. I have to say I love him and his photographers, too. Hanky was not impressed, but they managed a smile out of my nervous littler prince. Thankfully he had his big brother with him and my pregnant self did not have to be in a Santa picture again.
Sorry for the picture of a picture I was cheap and only bought one picture for my wall of Santa photos.
Last Friday night we got to host Michael's office and their spouses for a Christmas dinner. It was so fun to see how the group has grown from Michael Jason and Jeff to a party of 14! As I have said many times I am so proud of these guys and all their hard work and so many blessings all coming together!
I was kind of proud of my tables, too. I didn't have enough Christmas place mats so I wrapped some I already had in wrapping paper and used it for a runner on my smaller table, too. I thought it turned out really cute.
I also have to say a huge thank you to the Pioneer Woman, I made her lasagna and olive cheese bread with a yummy salad and it was a hit!
Our December is off to a great start, I hope yours is, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment