Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December is delightful!

We have been having so much fun!!
It all started when this little cutie came to town!
COUSIN COOPER!!!  To say we had fun is the understatement of the century.  I absolutely love how bright eyed Mr. C is!  He always just staring at us and taking the craziness of our house in.  We had so much fun loving and cuddling with him, to be honest I regret that I didn't snatch him up just a little bit more!
This is my favorite picture!  Cooper thinks car seats/infant carriers are over rated just like his cousin Hanky.  We were SO glad because that meant we got to hold him at dinner Monday night.  Why I really love this picture is on the way back to the car Michael gave me a big hug and said he sure was glad that we were going to have another baby because sweet baby Cooper gave him the fever!!
Aren't those big bright eyes sweet, I wish I knew what he was thinking. 
And Courtney and I now know that getting a picture of 3 boys 3 & under is not a very easy task.  Oh well, the reality shots are always the best anyway!  How sweet is Avery holding Cooper's hand.  He would say "mamma can I touch his tiny little hand, mamma can I touch his tiny little feet."

We had so much fun spending quality time with Aunt Courtney, too.  I loved getting to actually talk to her when we weren't at a big family function trying to help out and keep our little families in check.  

We know Uncle Blake was sad not to come and that he really missed Aunt Courtney and Cooper so Avery made him a present!
Hank was going to make one, but instead he tried to eat the ornament so......

Avery and Aunt Courtney finished on their own and did a great job! 
We are so very thankful that Aunt Courtney and Cooper came all the way to see us and that Uncle Blake was a good sport about getting left behind. 

1 comment:

linde said...

Love when hanky talks through his teeth like that. I think it's his "I mean business" talk:)