Honey fixed us a yummy lunch and then we had delicious desserts. Hanky was huge fan of her little pecan pies. They were just his size!
We had so much fun, but of course I forgot to take pictures. Maybe by our 3rd Christmas I'll get it down. :)
Sunday we went to Palestine and rode the Polar Express! Avery had a blast! He loves the Polar Express movie. He asks to watch it every day and reads the book all the time at Papa and LouLou's house. I think he was a great age for this, not old enough to miss the discrepancies but old enough to be thrilled.
He was soooo excited when the train started moving!
(these guys were amazing! they made our experience, singing dancing and helping the kids have an absolute blast!)
We got hot chocolate and cookies, too. Hank thought the snacks were by far the best part! Avery was too excited to eat his!
We read along in our book while they read the story to all the passengers, it was so great! I would very much recommend this for a fun, family Christmas outing!



No comments:
Post a Comment