Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Two More

November 29-I am thankful for the "big kids" in my kids' lives.  I know this is a recurring theme with me, but I can't tell you how much it means to me.  It is so much fun to watch our kids look up to and learn from so many kids who take the time to put up with, entertain and model good behavior for my favorite 3 and 1 year old boys!
November 30-I couldn't be more thankful for my 3 favorite guys! 
I am so richly blessed by my family.  I love them so very much and can't imagine my world without them.  I love how living in a house of males has taught me so much and continues to teach me every day.  I can't say that I would have chosen to be the only girl in our house I always pictured boys and girls, but I have certainly learned to love it.  My boys make me smile every day in so many ways, and it isn't all bad being the queen of the house.  I can't wait to see how Wee 3 changes our family, especially if he will add to the boys club or if she will give her brothers a run for their money. 

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Congratulations!!! I had to call Annalee to make sure you were saying what I thought you were saying! :)