November 1st-A very happy Halloween Eve, we had so much fun at trunk or treat as always!!! I am so thankful for the people that help us make this possible every year!
(I am also thankful that I pretty quickly noticed and removed the scissors from Hank's hand)
I happen to think we had the cutest astronauts in town. November 3rd- I am so thankful that I get to be an aunt to the sweetest baby boy Cooper. I have been waiting and waiting to be an Aunt and it was so worth it! It makes my day when I get a sweet picture, or hear how he's doing! We love him so very much and we are so glad he will be right in the middle of things with Avery and Hank it is so fun that they are all so close in age!
November 4th-I am so thankful for my Meme! On the 4th she played with the boys while I got my haircut. Not many girls like Linde and I get an extra, technically not related grandparent, but we are blessed. I am so thankful that my cousins' grandmother made room in her heart for my family. She makes their tiny little days, and mine, every time they are with her!
November 5th- This was a Saturday and a great family day! I am so very glad for great Saturday family days that involve brunch, playing outside and cuddling on the couch!!
November 6th-I am so thankful for a helpful husband when it comes to stomach bugs. When we said our marriage vows there was unwritten clause that I would do blood and guts and Michael would do throw up. Starting at 2 am Hanky was puking his tiny little toenails up. Michael took great care of Hank while I did a steady stream of laundry, lysoling and purelling! YAY Michael, you are mine and Hank's hero, we love you so much!
November 7th-I am thankful for my job, the one not at home. I appreciate that they understand when I have to call in with a sick 1 year old and don't give me grief. I am thankful that I get to do a job that I feel proud of, with people I truly enjoy working with, and more than anything I am thankful for my PART-time DAY shift spot.
November 8th- I am thankful for Michael's business partners. I think Michael and I always knew that someday he would be his own boss, we just didn't know exactly what that would look like. I always knew it would be great, but did wonder how my worrier would learn not to worry quite so much. Jason and Jeff were truly the answer to my prayers. They are great guys who are the perfect balance to Michael. I love to see how they each bring great things to the table and are creating something I know they all believe in and love.
November 9th- I am thankful for families that give their children up for adoption, and the families who chose to raise those kids. I am hopeful that today was a very special day for one of my best friends because a woman is making the most selfless decision for her child. I am so grateful for women who don't do what is easiest in the moment, or what would make others happy, or cause them to get the least amount of grief, but who do what they feel is the best gift they can give their children. Please say a prayer today for these 2 families and all the other families touched by adoption.

2 comments:
Loved them all! Thanks for your day# 9. I loved it!!!!;)
i'm pretty sure there are several people in my family that think Michael hung the moon and think he's the better at his job than anyone in the universe! I seriously think they would jump off a cliff if he told them to!
Post a Comment