Friday, April 15, 2011

Super Fun Sprinkle!

You may remember that a little over a year ago my fabulous sister Linde and some great friends had a sprinkle for me! 
A sprinkle is a mini shower perfect for a second baby that needs some special loving and a few things to call his or her own!
A few weeks ago I got to host the most fun sprinkle!  Here are the reasons this will always be one of my favorite parties ever!!!

1-A GREAT honoree!
She was great because she actually said what she would like, in a very sweet not demanding way.  When I said you can have the following 3 choices for a party style she actually said oh that sounds fun to her favorite choice, not I don't care whatever you want. 
AND, she even sweetly requested the addition that made the night. 
She was also so appreciative of every single detail of the night, I mean every single one in the most genuine manner! 

2-GREAT co-hostesses.  I love to be able to say will you do this, exactly my way, and have friends that know me and love me and comply.  :)

3- A GREAT theme!  If you know me you know I LOVE a good theme and the opportunity to embrace it. 

4-A GREAT girl to welcome!!! (Can't wait to mee you little P)

So, we had a fabulous Happy Hour Baby Shower with a Wii Dance Party!!
 My new favorite craft, the balloon wreath!
I found these a swoozies and couldn't resist.  They say "why limit happy to an hour?"  I think that is an excellent question!
Linde helped me decorate our "pub menu" with paisley designs to fit with our happy hour theme and a sweet baby girl's nursery.  We had rootBEER floats, and punched up pink LADY lemonade to drink.  We snacked on pizza two ways, hot wing dip and potato skin dip for our bar snacks as well as peanut m&m's and chocolate mousse to make sure the pregnancy cravings were met!
 We had extra dancing shoes for anyone who needed them. 
 And a cute table, if I do say so myself!
We had a great happy hour y'all!

No comments: