is EXCITING! I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!! I am so excited to meet Blake and Courtney's little bit this fall!
is TUBULAR. Hank got tubes in his ears. I thought it was going to be a great fix all, but he has green goo draining out of his ears with tubes so I am feeling less hopeful. Poor little buddy.
is BRUTAL. Avery giving up his passy has been down right awful. My child who easily and peacefully went to bed any time now sleeps very little, very pitifully. I am tempted to give it back every single day. I think the number of spankings he now gets in a day has gone up by at least 1000%!
is VERTICAL. Avery informed me that if he was 3 and a big kid and didn't need his passy that he was big enough to stand up if you get my drift. Wow. I can't get used to walking by and seeing that, or assisting with direction as needed. Some days I still can't believe I am a boy mom, it is crazy! It is pretty hilarious when you think about it though.
is SMOKEY. Someone is puffing on a breathing treatment every single day morning and evening and often in between, spring weather has pros and cons I guess.
is FUN. We have so much fun playing outside every day! This spring weather is phenomenal and we are making the best of it. I am amazed at how much fun Hank has just crawling around outside, I know use the swing to almost lull him to sleep before nap time on a very regular basis. Avery has a blast with his scooter and bicycle as well as rocks and sticks, too.
is HARD. Michael's parents are getting a divorce. It totally and completely sucks. It brings out the absolute worst in family dynamics. It breaks my heart. I never dreamed that the first people I knew well to get a divorce would be family. I dream every night about the situation. I think about it every day. I truly HATE this sin and what it has done to our family. I am not giving up hope though. I pray every day that God will help us all learn and grow and make something good come out of this bad.
is BUSY. I always used to say Michael's not "that kind of CPA" that is crazy busy until tax day. But, now he is "that kind of CPA" as well as so many other kinds of CPA. I have to say while it is so hard I am so thankful. Michael's business has been such a blessing! I am so glad I get to sit back and watch Michael's dream to have his own business be realized.
is LAUGHABLE. The other night Michael told Hank to sit down in the bathtub 15 times. The 16th he popped his bottom and sat him down. Hank stood up again and quickly popped his own bottom.
is SUSPENSEFUL. We get to find out Easter weekend if the new baby is a boy or a girl. I am thinking GIRL! It is wishful thinking, I have nothing to base this on and I am a terrible guesser, but I am 100% okay with it and I hope I am right.
is FLEETING. I am constantly amazed at how quickly the boys are growing and changing. I think each of them develops a little more every day. I love seeing how they grow and change. I am so thankful for the precious people that they are and I am so thankful I get to be their mom. I hope I don't screw it up too bad, good thing I am not doing it alone.
is LIFE. Remember to enjoy it. Sometimes I forget it is a gift that I should truly be thankful for every single day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Ohhh, I feel for ya. I remember when we had to work with Kate to get her to quit sucking her fingers... and for some reason my wonderful husband decided we should implement the change the week we brought newborn Sam home... it WAS brutal. She was a terror for a little while. That's why I pushed the passy with Sam, but I know that will be a battle to quit, too, when the time comes. I'm going to have to work up the gumption, first.
So, are you prego, did I completely miss that? Or are you talking about Blake's baby? Maybe my baby brain is going crazy?!
For the record I am not preggers, ONLY Courtney. Come on people you know we don't find out!
LOVE you guys and going through LIFE with you.
Thanks for sharing your LIFE with us! :)
Post a Comment