We have had so much little, excuse me BIG kid fun lately!
Last week we had a celebration of young children! It is a great day of family worship followed by a lot of celebrating by little people!
Avery had a blast sliding
and riding a pony!
He also loved the traditional bounce house and riding on the little train, but I missed those photos. I know you're shocked.
Then we went to the Fort Worth Zoo! It was SO nice. We had a blast and got to see so many cool animals, while hanging out with my work BFFs Amie and Melanie.
They also had cool dinosaur exhibit we were able to enjoy!
While we have had all this big kid fun I have been so thankful for my sweet stroller boy!
Not many little brothers are happy to ride along and enjoy the show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment