Michael and I dressed the part and logged our vote. We proudly wore our pink shirts HOPING for a girl*, even though we had both deep down changed our minds and were leaning towards boy. Avery never doubted and said Aunt Courtney's baby is a boy.
I have never been more THRILLED to be WRONG!
And I do love that Avery was right.
We are getting a baby BOY cousin!! We are SO EXCITED!! Baby Cooper will be so precious!
If you are a person who likes to find out the sex of your baby you should totally have a party like this. I thought it was so fun. We got to have cake and ice cream along with a side of excitement and suspense. We had to wait until the cake was cut and then check out the inside frosting to see a hint of blue or pink. It was so FUN, did I say that yet? This was way better than trying to get Michael, Avery and Hank to squeal and be excited after a brother to brother "Hey Michael, they baby's a boy, his name is gonna be Cooper." I got to giggle and squeal and be all excited with other girls who giggle and squeal!
I also loved the Easter egg reveal of the name. Great job guys, it is a precious name!
I can't wait to see 3 little boys running around the back yard wherever we gather having so much fun and getting into all kinds of trouble. I know they will be such good friends. I am over the moon excited for my boys to have a cousin so close in age to play with!
Thanks Blake and Courtney, this little buddy is answer to my prayers that my little buddies would have friends in the family to play with!
*for the record of course the only thing Michael and I really care about is that we get to be an Aunt & Uncle! we couldn't care less about if it is to a nephew or niece, and we already have tons of boy toys so Cooper will LOVE to play at Aunt Abbe's house! I hope!!

No comments:
Post a Comment