Yesterday we went to the Pumpkin patch. It was so much fun! I had a blast with these 2 punkins.
And all these punkins for that matter!
Avery, Charlie
Connely, Easton, Eden, Hank
We had a good old fashioned study buddy reunion at the pumpkin patch. Amie, Christi, Heidi and I have come a long way from our days in nursing school!
(I can't decide what I love most about this picture....Connely crying? Charlie gripping Easton's head? Avery's blank stare? Hank and Eden squished into each other and the pumpkin?)
Such cuties!
Isn't he strong???
My new FAVORITE picture. A big smile from Avery doing his favorite thing a jumping in a bounce house!
It sure was fun to see these sweet girls and their sweet mamma's, too!
His shirt says "frightfully cute," I agree!
I think it is so fun that Charlie and Avery and Hank and Easton will be in the same grades!
Nursing school may not have been the best experience of my life, but I am so thankful for the four best friends I wouldn't have made without it!

No comments:
Post a Comment