A few weeks ago we had family fun day at the fair!!!
Avery road the carousel and LOVED it.
He generally figured out to wave about the time he passed his adoring audience of 5 (I LOVE that our kid has 5 people who will cheer for him while he rides a carousel)
Avery also decided that he is really into car shopping and climbed in and out of every car we would let him. We didn't make it to the petting zoo or dog show because someone had so much fun in the car building.
I also had big fun trying some fried, crazy food. We decided that while we have been to the fair before we could still count this as a 30 in 30 since the fair food always changes.
The participants were Mom, Dad, Linde, Jeff, Michael and myself.
Fried Mac N Cheese
-we were all pleasantly surprised, it was actually very cheesy and good. Mom, Linde and I rated it our favorite!
Fried Frito Pie
-Dad, Jeff, Mom, Linde and myself
-I liked it, it wasn't life changing I think everyone else thought it was just ok
Fried Honey Bun
-Linde, Mom, Jeff, me
-I thought it was okay, they liked it more. We all agreed you don't really need to fry a honey bun it really didn't change it much!
We also had some tried and true favorite, tator twisters and fried pickles can't be beat and my crazy family loves the corny dogs, too!!
Avery dined on a big as his face cookie on the bus home from the fair!!
He has decided he loves "Big Text" and asks if we can go see him and get a cookie almost daily! It sure is fun to live near the State Fair of the greatest state in the union!!





No comments:
Post a Comment