Friday, October 22, 2010

5 Question Friday

It's that time agin...

1. Who is the better cook, you or your spouse?

Cook, me for sure, but Michael is a FABULOUS griller!

2. How often do you talk to your mom?
I would say at least once a day, usually 2-3 and I talk to my sister as much or more

3. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipe?
I am a recipe girl!  I will occasionally make adjustments, but i love having a recipe with real measurments, not dash, pinch, etc

4. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?
ew no!

5. Do you dress up for Halloween? (Bonus question: What will you be this year?)
does a halloween t-shirt and a witches hat count?  that's what i usually wear while i run around like a crazy person at trunk or treat....but this year we just might dress up!

1 comment:

linde said...

glad i didnt get asked about my toes, they dont even reach the ground!