1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?
Hmmmmm....I think Avery's preschool teachers. I truly can't imagine what their days are like and the things they hear from 10 2 year olds.
2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?
I have always budgeted for fairness purposes, but now I budget so I don't spend too much, too. I hope it won't be long until it is only for keeping the love even, it is so fun to spoil those you love!
3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?
I did South Beach once for a few weeks it works but it is nuts! I have to say feeding baby boys is the best diet I've ever been on!
4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?
I think I've seen all of Grey's Anatomy.
5. What one song always pulls at your heart?
Super Cheesy but I love The Star Spangled Banner and The Lord Bless You and Keep You!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment