Saturday, March 13, 2010
The Room!!!
Well, here it is...the tied for best nursery ever! We LOVE Hank's room. It was so fun to be surprised about Hank's gender and then to get have a wonderful nursery surprise waiting at home, too. Even my doctor thought it was so fun that Linde knew and was creating the nursery. It was so fun how she was excited to tell the nurses and others taking care of us this week!
We are doing great, I will get more pictures up soon, but I know you are all dying to see Linde's magic. I can't wait until she has is professionally photographed for her website so you can truly appreciate the greatness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
precious! i'm requesting more pics of hank please!!
Very cute...your sister does a great job!!!
Yay! Thank you for posting these! It is so super cute!
Your grandma Jo is very proud of you Linde!
hooray for SUCH a cute nursery for SUCH a cute guy!
Post a Comment