We had a really great St. Patrick's Day. They boys are doing reall great. So far this 2 kid thing is no big deal, but I feel quite certain that will change Tuesday when I get my driving/lifting privledges and the Honey/LouLou help has to go...
But for now we are having so much fun. I thought Hank looked precious in his sweet suit from my friend Melanie, she knows how I love any excuse for holiday wear.
I also loved Avery's St. Patrick's day shirt. I think this super cheese smile is hilarious, but don't worry I couldn't distract him from Sesame Street by asking him to smile. I finally said show me your teeth, and got this face. Oh my funny little boy. We are also cracking up at his new favorite phrase.... "of course" with huge enthusiasm. For instance one night this week we asked if Avery would like some more black beans and rice, his favorite dinner, and he yelled "of course!!!"
I can't believe he will be 2 on Wednesday, I am going to need a Paxil for sure!
Lisa Woods is coming tomorrow! I can't wait, cross your fingers we are all in a good mood and willing to show our teeth! I will share the pics with you as soon as I can!




2 comments:
Both your boys look so cute in their St. Patrick's Day garb! :) Glad things are still going so great and hopefully they will continue to do so!
I also am looking forward to Lisa taking pics and hoping for smiles from my crew too!! :)
oh my word he looks just like avery!!
Post a Comment