Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ready or Not Here Wee Comes!!!

Well, I can't believe it!  Tomorrow is the big day.  I have to say it has been so, so wierd to have an expected due date.  As an NICU nurse I have watched many people learn that babies do not read birth plans, so with Avery I tried really hard not to overplan.... Thank goodness, because 4 weeks early in a pretty scary situation would not have been in my plan.  I have been so thankful all over again that our first delivery went as well as possible under such crazy circumstances....
ANYWAY.... 
This time we have a plan, so here is my last day before the baby is here picture.  Isn't he or she lovely???
ps I totally have big hair and own it, but there is a shadow behind my head that makes my hair look extra tall...no excuse for the chipmunk cheeks though!
The baby bag is packed with all our cutest neutral clothes, and my bag is packed, too.  I think we are ready....
The gender specific clothes are out and ready to be washed depending on which way things go!
The little prince had a great morning hanging out with his friends at church and probably has no clue what he is in for, but I think this face looks ready for anything!
Here's his big brother wardrobe, so no matter what he will look the part!

We can't wait to meet Wee 2 tomorrow.  Please say a prayer for our family and the medical staff tomorrow afternoon at 2:30.  I am so excited to see if Wee is a he or she, but more than anything we are hoping for a healthy baby!

6 comments:

MELANIE said...

Weeeeeeeeeeee!! I'm so excited and will be thinking about y'all tomorrow--anxiously awaiting when Sadie/Hank arrives!! :) Hope all goes well and the day ends with a healthy mama and baby :)

kristin fulghum said...

i'll be praying for you guys tomorrow and anxiously checking for updates. can't wait to see sadie or hank!!

mereburk said...

I will be praying for you tomorrow! I pray it all goes smoothly!

Supermom-In-Training said...

We can't wait to meet Wee #2! Hope it all goes smoothly!

Dara said...

Can't wait to meet Wee 2 today! Woo-hoo!!! Easons are praying for the Wombles today! Love ya'll!

Lynn Leaming said...

May the Lord bless you with another healthy amazing gift of life!!