Last week was a wonderful week, I can't believe our little Hank is already 1 week old. I can't express how thankful I am to everyone who took such great care of us, we had a wonderful experience from start to finish.
My L&D nurse Casey, was awesome! She was so great, gave lots of good advice and had the same doctors that we use, so I knew she had good taste.
Here's Hank for his official weigh in at 7lbs. 11 ounces (look closely at the screen behind him), he'll always be my little Slurpee :)
I can't say enough about how much we love our doctor. She is a perfect fit for us! She always makes me feel like I am in good hands and that we are her favorite patients and that she has all the time in the world for us. I am so thankful we found her!
Here's Hank in the cutest hat ever! Thanks Aunt Linde, we love etsy and you!!
I am so proud to say that Avery is a wonderful big brother. He loves to give Hank kisses and hugs and tells him it is okay if he cries!
Hank was so glad when he got his personalized laundry cleaned. A sweet hat from Dara and his onesie that matches his nursery, too.
We made it home safe and sound in our precious outfit!
Last week was a great week! Let's see how week #2 goes....
No matter what I know we will be great. We are spoiled to have had LouLou and Papa to help until today and that Honey came right behind him. Family and friends are such a blessing. We are already getting food from sweet friends from church and have had so much fun introducing Hank to those we love!

5 comments:
Can't wait to meet Hank in person! I am sure he feels huge compared to Avery at this age!!
oh, i can't get enough of these fresh newborn pics of my favorite new little guy!
dear hank,
i got your message. you are super cute and my mom and dad have told me that your mom and dad are some of their favorite people, but you might have some competition with graham. he's already asked for my hand in marriage. good thing i have 25 years to decide!
love,
leighton
he's soooooooooo cute!! I can't wait to meet the newest member of your family! :)
Such a little cutie!!! Can't wait to see ya'll!
Post a Comment