Thursday, July 31, 2008

Don't Go!!!

We told Avery the sad news that Abby Leonard was leaving us, you can see how he felt about it.
Here he is being very charming to see if he can convince her to stay a little while longer.

This summer we have had the privilege of hosting one of my best friends from high school. I will be the first to admit that I was a little nervous about having a new baby and new roomie, but it has truly been a blessing to have Abby with us for the summer. She has helped us to enjoy our city more than we normally do, and has provided so much fun for our family of 3. She has lavished Avery with attention, been a great friend to me, and been the voice of East Texas when Michael needed someone on his team. I can safely say she will be deeply missed by all 3 of us. I knew it wouldn't last forever but it has been so fun to have a girlfriend in the house for the summer. It has been the best of both worlds for me to be married and have my family and have another best friend to live with, too. Abby thank you for putting up with us this summer and all of the sweet things you have done to make it our best summer yet! We are missing you already. Get ready for many invasions this fall when we come to Aggieland for the games.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I am going to miss you too Abbey! It was like old times to hear the two Abbe's talking like crazy. I hope you have a great year. I am certain you will be very successful. See you soon I hope.
Cindy