Thursday, July 24, 2008

4 months old

Oh my goodness our baby boy is 4 months old, I can't believe it. He is getting to be so much fun. He smiles and coos and does all kinds of great tricks. We are slowly but surely loosing the passy battle, but oh well what can you do. We are so thankful for our precious little boy. Aunt Linde took this picture for us, it is so nice to have a photographer in the family on call to babysit on a whim. Thanks Linde for helping us out 2 days in a row, you rock!
I couldn't resist posting this picture. Michael carries Avery way up on his shoulder and Avery loves it he looks around takes it all in and gives me this look. I wonder what he is thinking, something sassy I am pretty sure. Please note the drool as well. Is it possible he is already starting the teething process?

7 comments:

linde said...

we do so much secret stuff, shhhh ave!

p.s. for some reason ( to me ) his foot looks like how you would hold your foot in the top pic:)

annalee said...

what handsome 4 monther!

MELANIE said...

How cute is that smiley boy?!?! Indeed, he does look like he's plotting something sassy in that last pic... He could totally be teething--Brady and Claire both cut teeth at 5 months and 5 1/2 months respectively...

Heidi Schlemmer said...

your little man is too stinkin adorable....miss you too

amie said...

He looks like he is getting so big. In my head he is still a little baby so it's always funny to me to see looking so much older! Love the picture over Michael's shoulder

kristin fulghum said...

he is so cute! i love the pic on michael's shoulder.

Leah J. said...

Abbe - He has already grown up so much since I last saw him! I need to email you asap so that we can plan a playdate!