Here are just a few of round Avery's Adventures...
He played so hard on his playmat he fell asleep right there, please excuse the pink lovey, it is our back up from the days of Wee not He.
Then, he woke up!
I got to guess where he and Lou Lou were playing, maybe World Market!!
He also tried out his new excersaucer that our sweet neighbors handed down to us. Lou Lou says he's a fan.
And finally he got a yummy treat for Momma, Daddy, Aunt Linde, and Uncle Jeff.Thanks for all your hard work and fabulous fun with Avery, he loved it and so did I. Thanks for thinking of ways to make me feel connected while I was away.

1 comment:
We had so much fun! I looked for the brown lovie but I couldn't find it so the pink just had to do. I can't wait til next time!
Love,
Mamma
Post a Comment