Monday, August 4, 2008

Skullet

A Mullet is a hairstyle that is short in the front, top, and sides, but long in the back. The hairstyle was popular during the late 20th century, from the early 1970s to the early 1990s. Mullets have been worn by males and females of all ages. The mullet is distinct from the rattail, which consists of a long, narrow "tail" of hair growing from the back of the head. Mullets also vary in length from side to side and necessarily do not share a single, consistent length.

We have decided that Avery has a Skullet, it meets the mullet definition according wikipedia, but he has skull on the sides and front :)
See, skull in the front.
Hair in the back, hopefully it won't grow into a rattail.
See, skull on the sides.

We are taking bets on how much longer the fringe will last. I am finally getting to have a bald baby for little while.

3 comments:

MELANIE said...

That's awesome! Avery kinda has male pattern baldness (but he looks cute with it!) My sister's kids kinda did that. If it makes you feel any better I just cut Claire's "rat tail" and put it in her baby book. (I'll forward you the pictures.)

Cindy said...

Oh my! Avery is already setting trends. That's my boy.
LouLou

Leah J. said...

I LOVE it!!! That's totally what Casen has too! I'm glad to have a trendy name for it!