Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Beautiful Aunt Linde

Aunt Linde had her Bridal portraits today. She was looking so beautiful. I can't believe the wedding is getting so close, less than a month! Avery had a super fun morning playing with Katie and David. He was not too sad to see Michael go...
That's our well-adjusted/totally spoiled kid, see ya Daddy I've got plenty of people to play with me here.

Thanks Sarah, Katie and David!

In other news we are teething. It is so sad, little bit handles it pretty well, but as he chews on anything he can get close enough I am feeling very sorry for him. I like my little gummy baby, but I hope for his sake the teeth pop through before too long and get him out of him misery.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I know he had big fun while we were. Thanks for being a great big sister to little sister Linde.
Mamma

Leah J. said...

Teething is tough! I think C is working on his top two teeth ... no fun!

linde said...

i got kinda sad talking to jeff last night realizing that baby boy is big enough for teeth! oh well, guess that means it is time for baby #2:)