Thursday, May 26, 2011

I had a very Happy Birthday!

So I am a birthday brat!  My parents spoiled me what can I say?  Birthdays didn't mean tons of money or ridiculous parties, but they did mean a day or few days where you feel really special and loved.  This year my family and friends, and especially my princes came through!
First of all Mother's Day was the Sunday of my birthday week so I personally took that as a sign I should celebrate all week!
Diane at work agreed and made me yummy chocolate chip cookies for work on Tuesday!
That night Michael played Mr Mom while I got to go to the movies with my work BFFs!
Thursday Hank and I had lunch with a fun church friend to keep the fun going!
I had a very fun birthday lunch with my Mom, Dad, Avery and Hank of one of my favorite foods, PIZZA! 
Then, I got to enjoy my mother's day birthday combo prize with my two favorite ladies.  Mom, Linde and I got to play princess and have manicures and pedicures together! 
Finally that night we all went to the Ranger game and had a tailgate party, too. 
It was a blast!
At first I was a little skeptical about the tail gate idea, but then I remembered it involved one of my other favorite food groups, CHIPS.  I knew Michael had the right idea when I saw how much my little buddies loved it, too.  We also had JD's Chippery for dessert, yummy yummy yummy! 
The boys had a GREAT first Ranger game.  They didn't get tired or cranky walking in, because they rode in style!

All of us had a great time!  I think the boys probably had so much fun because they had so many great laps to occupy.  Hank even charmed the socks off the entire row behind us when were too boring. 


Hanky got a little sleepy, but LouLou's lap was just what the doctor ordered.

And EVERYONE knows how great fireworks are for a birthday present, wasn't that sweet of the Rangers to do that for me?

If you look close even Hank is loving the fireworks, that's my boy!

Thanks MAW, GREAT birthday.  Almost as good as the year you surprised me with Papa!  I am not sure you will ever be able to top that one, but this was a very close second.  I love you!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Great birthday! I might be a bit of a birthday brat too!