
1. Have you ever had roommates?
Yes! I just recently did a post mentioning them! I also loved my freshman year roomie, but she transferred and we lost touch. We have also had fun having Linde, Blake, Courtney and one my high school BFF's Abby Leonard as roommates since we've been married!! I guess Jeff needs to come live with us so he won't feel left out. :)
2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)
We each have the standard 3, I guess I have 4 if you count my maiden name. Nothing too exciting for us in this department! However, my name is so great my sister is going to have a precious baby girl someday, probably in like 2020, and name her AbbeJoJr isn't that sweet?
3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
No, I thought it was silly, but now I wish I had recorded it. I knew it would be long, but I think I would have enjoyed some of it. I did catch the royal kiss from the break room TV at work!
4. What is the messiest room in your house?
Oh, I wish there were just one. Michael's closet it almost always a mess! The laundry room is a closet and never gets cleaned so it is a contender. At least half of the time my closet is a mess, too. But I can say that the main areas get picked up and put up at the end of every day. Oh, but then there is under the dining room table, heaven help us food throwing/dropping/spilling will be the death of me.
5. What is your ideal mothers day?
I don't really know. It always falls close to my birthday which makes me feel a little guilty about wanting/needing a big to do. Plus we still have our moms who do SO very much to make our lives and our kids lives amazing that is hard to think about me. But, I think this one will be good. We don't have much planned, hopefully just a fun day with church and the fam!

1 comment:
truth be told, i don't read this much since i see you all the time. however, of course i read the one where you name my non existent kid after you. OMG, you have GOT to stop saying that! i need real help! she would be forever confused if she called you her own name:)
and, if i have a girl, i'm naming her linde, duh
Post a Comment