Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to me!
I haven't blogged much because we have been too busy having Mother's Day and then Birthday fun!!!

I have to say it is pretty telling that I got to have a great Mother's Day because of help from our mothers. 
I got to see this little punkin and his punkin friends sing precious songs, do hilarious moves, and wear a BE-U-TEE-FULL hat made just for me while doing it!  I also got to have cookies and juice, every 3 year olds definition of fun, especially the juice.  It cracked me up they were so proud to give us juice!
LouLou came along and held this little punkin so I could watch and snap 5,000 pictures undisturbed. 
I love that Avery and his favorite partner in crime Reese are doing this move while everyone else just sits there.  It was very eye opening to see that the two "trouble makers" are the ones that seem to have lots of personality. 
See!

I had so much fun going to Avery's class' Mother's Day tea, and I would have missed out without our moms.  Michael's mom swooped in and watched the boys on Tuesday that week when I was supposed to work Thursday and Friday so I could go.  It was so so nice of her to turn her week upside down and come in for only one day.  Such a loving, sacrificial mom move!  My Mom came on Thursday even though I wasn't working and she could have worked that day to help with the Hankster so I could enjoy the party.  Then she treated us to a Cinco de Mayo dinner and watched the boys on Friday while I worked as planned, another sacrificial mom move.  We are so thankful for our amazing moms who continue to show us how the good moms do it!  We sure do love you two! 


No comments: