Well, Hank and I waved bye-bye to our friends at water babies for the last time this week. We had a lot of fun even though we didn't get to go to class as much as we would have liked.
Hank was super excited that Daddy got to come see his mad water baby skills on his last day of class.
He is also super proud to display that he can finally stand! I mean 14 months isn't too young to go ahead and give it a whirl.
It has been so much fun for Hank and I to have some quality time! He was the cutest water baby in class that is for sure. It was also really fun that we got to have the same teacher that Avery did, Ms Amber is GREAT! We are so thankful we got to have round 2 of water babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment