Friday, November 12, 2010

It's Great to be Eight months old!



Or at least Hank thinks so!  Hank is a wonderful 8 month old and we are so glad to have him!  I can't believe all he has accomplished this month. 
The Hankster rode on airplane for the first time, he did great!  Hankapotamus had his first Halloween and was the cutest Bulls Eye you have ever seen.  Hank is army crawling and roller baby like crazy.  I can't wrap my brain around it, the days of immobility are over.  It makes him seem so old to watch him work his way across the room chasing a toy or getting to his big brother and daddy.
Hank continues to LOVE to eat.  I have yet to find a baby food he won't choke down.  I am pretty sure he doesn't love peas or green beans, but if that's his choice he'll eat it. 
We are working on Hanky's tendency to scratch his nails on the pack n play at night while Mamma and Aunt Linde were trying to sleep at Aunt Susan Jo's.  I guess Hank is pretty smart, because he very quickly figured out that he could work me over while we were out of town and ended up spending most of the night in my bed.  It was also a rough night when we got home and had to get back to the real world of his own bed, all night. 
We are also working on taking better naps in the afternoon, he tends to love sleeping for about 45 minutes but I am voting for a little bit longer naps instead of 5 million cat naps.
Hank is also loving baby Bible class these days and we are working on reading books together every day. 
We love our little 8 month old prince!
and Lisa who takes the best pictures ever!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

He is growing so fast!!

Hester 5 said...

He is just so cute! He looks so much like you Abbe! :)