Okay, so I am late, but I liked the questions when I was blog stalking....
1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?
Ummmm, well this is not the question I loved. I think I would like to be an editor. I love to read, it would be so great if I had the talent to know which books to chose and to get to read all the time while chosing!
2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?
Beach in a heart beat no question. I HATE to be cold! I love to swim. Besides, I am not really the cabin type. Unless it is a fancy one. :) If we are being perfectly honest, I really want my beach to be a lake beach, not an ocean beach. I am WT like that!
3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?
YES! I love my boys names! We often stress about what to do for a third boy name, because we are afraid we don't have another one as special.
Avery is from Michael, his dad, and grandad Blake after Uncle Blake
Hank is named after Henry Lee my daddy!
4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we've done this one before, but I'm guessing people's "guilty pleasures" change frequently. At least, mine do!)
I can't choose just one, guess I am very guilty. :)
Diet Dr Pepper-I realize my bloodstream shouldn't be at least 50% DDP, but I LOVE it!
TV-I watch too much, I get too involved, you name it I watch it. Thank goodness for DVR, I am sooo far behind right now...But I am caught up on Grey's and Private Practice, come on Cristina get it together.
5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?
I wish it was deep cleaned, but I don't know how to do that with little kids underfoot...most of the time it is straightened!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment