Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Good Thing Bad Thing

The boys and I went for a walk today, it's been a long time since I went on a good walk....

Good Thing-I walked 2 miles

Bad Thing-it took 35 minutes and I thought I might die

GT-It was only 86 degrees

BT-It felt like 95 with the humidity

GT-I can get back in shape

BT- This time last year I was walking 12-15 miles a day

GT-I love walking with a 2 year old, we talked about butterflies, squirrels, acorns, the "shiny" sun, big trucks, fork trucks, cars, bicycles, skateboards, birdhouses and so much more

BT-both of the playgrounds we passed had school kids on them so we couldn't stop to play

GT-Hank was happy as a little clam, just chilling on his side of the stroller for the whole walk

Best Thing-MY WALKING BUDDIES!
did you notice they are dressed sporty in sport shorts for avery and a baseball outfit for hank :)

4 comments:

MELANIE said...

Good Thing--They look SO CUTE in that stroller together! :) just precious.

kristin fulghum said...

they sure are cute! good for you for going on a walk.

Kelli said...

It would be much easier if it weren't so darn hot!!!

linde said...

If the orange stroller turns up empty and the sweet boys are no where to be found, I am nit responsible!!