1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
British I guess, however I really don't mind my southern twang!
2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
yes and no.... couch, yes, floor with a pillow, deck probably not!
3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
Yes. And I normally sit unless there is an obvious reason not to. I do clorox wipe them before Avery sits, since he feels the need to touch it all!!!
4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
Julia Roberts, I think she would want to be my friend if she knew me. :)
5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
hmmmm.... do all the dances that we weren't date dates for each other and went as friends, or a real date? then we need to know exactly when we stopped being friends and started being more.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What is is with kids and touching everything in public restrooms?! Kate is the same way.
Post a Comment