1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
Get ready, this one is pure nuts! My recurring nightmare when I was little was like this...
I am playing outside our apartment (my family never lived in an apartment) with friends by the fountain (fancy apartment huh) and the phone rang. My mom went inside to answer the phone and while she did I got kidnapped. The kidnapper yanked me up, put me in the car, shrunk me, and then folded me up in the visor of the car on the passenger side. Then when my mom came outside and looked for me she couldn't find me, but I could see her and my kidnapper from my terrified, tiny vantage point folded up in the visor. I screamed and screamed but my scream was too little to hear.
2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
I am a sports fan! I like to watch baseball best in person, and A&M games are really fun in person as long as you are not in the student section and get to sit down. I like to watch football on TV. I do NOT like to watch random teams I don't care about. I like to watch the Rangers, Cowboys, and the Big 12 south, even though there aren't 12 anymore and they need a new name.
3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
Well, I got some jeggings so I hope I can pull it off. I do wish I was cool enough for hats, too, and that I could walk in high heels.
4. Did you make good grades in school?
good enough, but man math was a struggle!
5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
Real Simple! It's awesome! The only one I will make time to read, but I did enjoy People when I got it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ok, I'm a dork, I had to google jeggings...I really thought everyone was mistyping it and meant to say leggings. I knew what they were once it came up:) That dream is funny! I might have to join in on this 5 question friday thing so I can return to blogging! And you are fashionable enough to pull all of this off!
My first nightmare that I remember was ET.... he totally haunted me in my dreams. I to this day can't wait the movie!
my recurring nightmare when i was little was that i was kidnapped too! but my kidnapper did not shrink me!
i think we watched too much honey i shrunk the kids!
Post a Comment