1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?
Read or watch TV, often both....I like the background noise...
2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
Yikes! We have the cutest old fashioned (1949) corner window that I LOVE, but our view is unfortunate to say the least. The neighbors like to collect junk and chickens in their backyard and I have a birds' eye view.
3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
No clue! I guess as a friend of my great grandkids so I could know what they are like when they are our age!
4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
When you ignore them at a big group function, I know it stinks and you want to visit with your friends, but you still have to parent. (I can say this because Michael usually does it and I get to visit, thanks bud!)
5. Regular or Diet soda?
Diet Dr Pepper in my dream house we have the fountain and sonic ice!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment