Spoiler Alert... don't read if you haven't watched!
So, I confessed long ago that I am a TV-aholic. I think I am doing better now that I am a mom and have kids to play with, but I also spend about 30 minutes sitting every 3 hours during the day, so I can catch up pretty quickly on all my shows.
Brothers and Sisters-Whatever, I can't believe they killed Robert. He's so handsome. I liked looking at him and I thought he and Kitty always had good conflict. But, I thought it was a good episode. I am a little whipped by the fact that they all just quit their jobs and everything works out roses.
Grey's-HOLY MOLY!!! I don't know if anyone besides my Mom and I still watch this show, but wow! Talk about intense. Totally unrealisitic in most ways, but not in all. I am surprised there aren't more family members doing crazy things, but VERY thankful since I do work in a hospital. Do you think Meredith and McDreamy will start trying now or will it make her too dark and stormy for babies? By the way don't you hate that phrase "trying for a baby" yuck on the mental images.... sorry!
Biggest Loser-I am so sad that Koli won the at home prize. I was so much more excited for Sherry or Drea's dad, I can't remember his name. I think it is totally cheating that Koli went to Vegas and didn't go home. How can you win the at home prize if you haven't been at home? VERY disappointing. I was glad for Michael and Ashley that they lost so much weight, they both looked great and had so much to lose. Daris also looked great. I think it says a lot about how nice this year's group was to each other that Michael got to compete to the end, if they had been "game players" they would have sent him packing early on with all the weight he had to lose.
American Idol-Ok, I was a huge Lee fan. I still am, but Crystal killed him Tuesday night. How did he win? Also, I thought the entertainment Wednesday night was awful. Seriously, Janet Jackson, Chicago, really??? I was so disappointed. I will miss Simon. I can't imagine it will be the same or even close without him. Good thing So You Think You Can Dance starts tonight!!!
Modern Family-Good, not great. I somehow didn't record the week before and heard it was the best of the season, I guess I will have to watch it on-line.
Gossip Girl-I admit this is the skankiest show ever, but I end up watching it when there is nothing else on. I am so over the Blair Chuck will they won't they... It is Ross and Rachel all over again, only not nice people!
What are we going to watch this summer? I know Top Chef starts soon. Let me know what to set my DVR for. As I said I've got at least 30 minutes every 3 hours during the day....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I hadn't watched much Grey's as of late, but WOW, the finale was incredible!!!!
Is there SYTYCD this summer? That's always my "summer show"
I agree about Idol, but it seems like for years the best singer hasn't won....maybe people think they will make it on their own anyway?? I can't imagine who they will get to replace Simon?? I too love SYTYCD. I just discovered Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime. You can now watch season one on Demand, but then season two starts June 6th. I highly recommend it.
Umm, Yes! Grey's Anatomy is my favorite show on television!! Along with Modern Family & Private Practice of course. Tim was laughing at me all the way through Grey's because I had my face buried in my hands the whole episode. I also had to mentally go through each character at the end and make sure all my favorite characters were still alive.
Post a Comment