Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile we were kind of busy last week having so much fun at church! 
This weekend was our annual church family Christmas party, Holly Jolly.  I love how the whole church comes together in different ways to make the night great.  For instance, 40 ladies decorated tables with their own dishes, centerpieces you name it to transform our atrium into a beautiful dining room.  I of course forgot my camera, so you can only see mine with phone pictures, but trust me it was beautiful.  There are some amazingly creative women in our church.  Also, 3 guys at our church cater the meal for us.  It was a feast with homemade lassagna, pizza, sides and bread pudding for dessert. 


Michael and I also had the privledge of helping provide the entertainment after our Holly Jolly dinner.
Our friend, Kelly and her sister Kasey direct our kids in a musical that is amazing.  We got to know these 40 angels over the past semester and were so proud to see them present a precious performance Saturday night.  I love that we started off the Christmas season with our church family remembering what Christmas is really all about!

1 comment:

Dara said...

Great job with all the kids! Thank you for choosing to spend time with them!!!! Love yall!