Well, when I decided to walk the Breast Cancer 3 day it seemed like forever from now. I thought it would be a great way to stay healthy after stopping the feeding Avery diet and a great way to honor the memories of my mom's mom, Grandma Jo, and my dad's mom, Grandma Linda. I wasn't at all worried about walking about 60 miles, but was very worried about raising $2300.
My how things change. The 3 day starts TOMORROW! Turns out I am on a whole new, eat everything in sight and claim it is to feed Wee 2 diet. But, I am glad I was healthy and walking to start this pregnancy. I am still so glad to honor to wonderful women I wish I knew better, and have learned of so many other neat ladies I can walk for, also. I am still in AWE of how my friends and family stepped up and quickly donated all I needed and more, helping me reach my goal well in advance of the deadline. And, I am now VERY worried about walking 60 miles. I thought I was tough and it was no big deal to push myself, but I am not walking alone... I have Wee 2 to think of.
So, please keep me, Wee, Mom, Linde and Emme as we attempt to walk the Breast Cancer 3 Day this weekend. We start early, early tomorrow morning. I would love your help and support along the way the next 3 days. Here are some things you can do for us....
Come Cheer Us On. Here are the cheering stations.
Friday, November 6:
8:00 am - 9:30 am
Haggard Park
901 E 15th St.
Plano, TX 75074
12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Manhatten/ Office in the Park
14831 Midway & 14677 Midway
Addison, TX 75001
Please do not park in front of Ferrari's restaurant or Mattress Giant Corp HQ building.
Saturday, November 7:
7:45 am - 9:00 am
Unity Church of Dallas
6525 Forest Ln.
Dallas, TX 75230
10:45 am - 2:15 pm
Prestonwood Village
5505 Arapaho
Dallas, TX 75248
Sunday, November 8:
8:45 am - 11:00 am
Bank of America - Park Cities
5500 Preston
Dallas, TX 75205
11:15 am - 2:00 pm
Historic West End
N. Market St., from Munger to Ross
Dallas, TX 75202
We plan to have our phones with us if you want to be sure to catch us at a station.
Send us a text, we love encouragement. We probably won't respond because we will be saving our phone batteries, but it will mean so much!
Say a prayer. Please pray that we have strength and perseverance, but also good judgement about when to say when.
I can't wait to tell you all about our journey. I will keep a journal to fill you in on the play by play. Until then wish team BROWNINGS FOR BOOBS LUCK!!!! The 4.5 (Cindy, Abbe & wee 2, Linde and Emme) of us really appreciate it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good luck!! I'm so impressed that you are doing this prego!!
You're awesome Abbe!! Good luck to all 4.5 members of Brownings for Boobs!! :)
Good luck, Abbe!!!! You are going to do great!!!!
have i mentioned how proud i am of you?!
Post a Comment