Friday, November 20, 2009

The Bay-Bay

Well, I don't do a very good job of blogging about it, but we are very excited to welcome a new member of our family this March.  Avery affectionately refers to Wee 2 and all babies as bay-bay in his best East Texas twang.  He will sometimes even pat the bay-bay but we keep that to a minimum because for some reason he has decided it is only a valid pat if I lift my shirt up since he likes to lift up his shirt to pat his belly. 
Today Linde, Avery and I went fabric shopping.  It was very fun and exciting.  Soon Linde will know so that she can order fabric.  I love getting to do fun things to get ready for the baby since I usually spend my time being paranoid NICU nurse instead of excited expectant Mamma.
This is the girl fabric.  I love that it has purple in it and is pretty different from a lot of what we have seen.  Linde says she can work some great bold, violet accents in to the room!  Purple has always been my favorite!  Linde found this great fabric at a store near us called Fabric Factory, it is great if you live around here.


These are the boy fabrics we like right now.  We found them on polka tot design website.  I am very excited to get the swatches.  I think these are such fun patterns and we were excited about the orange, we thought that was a fun distinguishing factor from Avery's room but still in the stuff we love.  I am also excited for what Linde decides to put on the walls with these.  She is so amazing.  If you have nursery or kids room needs you should give her a call.  She is booked the last week in January though.  :)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

How fun that we share a love of purple!! I haven't been able to find any fabrics that would go with the color Caroline's room is already painted. Do you know what the name and brand of the purple flower fabric? I LOVE IT!