Thursday, April 30, 2009

Big Boy Hair

Monday April 21 was a very sad day for me... It was the day we said good-bye to our baby boy hair. While I will admit it doesn't look that great in this picture I loved Avery's hair, even if SOME people (Michael and Josh) say it looked like a mullet. I loved that it curled up when he was sleeping in his car seat. I loved that it got twirled by tiny tired little fingers. I even loved that it got matted up with banana toast when breakfast got boring.
But, Michael said all he wanted for his Birthday was for Avery to get a hair cut. So, we went to see Krista the Hair Hero.
Avery isn't so sure either... see
Actually he really didn't care.
Avery definitely wondered what was happening, but he never cried or fussed. Krista was a hero though. I have no idea how she chased that wiggly head to cut his hair.
We tried to get Avery to pose for an after picture but there was that great mirror to check out his new do.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Go Krista!

annalee said...

so cute! i'm fairly confident i will always love avery's hair freshly cut or not. it's just that great.
tell the man of the house happy birthday! thought about him on saturday.