Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Whatever!

Well Jillian, you didn't know it but you got lucky!
Jason, I am DONE with you. I thought you were a nice guy. I should have known I didn't like how you trotted your 3 year old over and over for all the world to see. I HATE when people say they are following their heart, just trying to be honest etc when really they are just being selfish. Newsflash Jason relationships are hard, you have to work at it. Of course the chemistry has changed you have to live in THE REAL WORLD, not Bachelor land.
DONE DONE DONE with you!

6 comments:

kristin fulghum said...

ditto. i was not happy last night. that was absolutely ridiculous. i was yelling at jason the whole time and i told clay that i want to write a letter to melissa. i feel so bad for her.

Lynn Leaming said...

Amen Sister! Molly better get out while she can! I was so rooting for him last season, and this season has shown his true colors. I was not impressed!

Heather said...

A few weeks ago he really started to bother me and I wasn't sure why but as the weeks went on, his true self came out and I was really over him. I am sure he and Molly will not last long either!

Lauren said...

AMEN TO THAT!!!!! I can't wait to watch Jillian on "The Bachelorette!" Hee hee! (Poor Melissa! I want to give her a hug!)

Emily said...

I know!
I was so dissapointed when I watched the After the Final Rose.

Kaitlin said...

I'm probably the only one that isn't mad at Jason. It's a tough situation, and it's not "real life" when you are on the show. Emotions are heightened and people are fake. I'm glad he didn't stay with Melissa forever because then he'd be unhappy. He didn't have a choice in how to end it, although I wish he told her about Molly before hand. I'm excited for Gillian to be on the Bachelorette...although I don't need to get hooked to another show.