Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Brought to You by the Letter P

We had a very big day at our house, brought to you by the letter P.
Michael had his first official consult as a Planner. I think it went pretty well. I told him I would cook whatever he wanted for dinner tonight to celebrate and he chose Pancakes. Not what I would have chosen, but I obliged. Since baby boy is almost one I decided it would be okay for him to have his first Pancakes and even a tiny bit of syrup. He wasn't sure at first, this is the look we get with any new food.
But after giving it a shot, he realized he was a fan!
I signed up to go Pink. I am officially committed to the Breast Cancer 3 day walk. I am totally nervous excited to take on this challenge. My mom and sister have said they are going to walk as well, and I am hoping praying that some friends will join us, too. I love my family, but we will need a break from each other at some point. And, we have an odd number and I don't want to have to sleep in a tent with a stranger.

So, I have a contest for you... NAME OUR TEAM!!! I suggested Brownings for Boobs, but my Mom was embarrassed... so narrow minded. Linde suggested "The Girls," get it? Cute, but I think it might not be original enough. What do y'all think. The winner if approved by the team of course, will get something fabulously pink and a training walk dedicated in your honor.

And I feel the need to pontificate as well about one of my many TV shows

What is up with the blue team. Ron needs to go and they have let him in their heads. The blue team can not win with his large weight and poor weight loss, he can't help in any of the challenges, and Mike needs to learn to stand on his own 2 feet. Ughh!! I am so irritated. Also, what did I miss with Felipe and Gillian? Yikes! She needs to train him that is her job, sorry I love her but she does.
Okay good night.
Pleased mom? I posted. :)

5 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Ron likes to run the show. The way he says things is very manipulative/influential. I think he realizes that if he doesn't do that, then he's the next to go. What happened with Kristin? Do you know why she couldn't do the challenges? Filipe really went nuts but I think it was needed. Jillan does need to train him. He has been annoying me lately though because his reaction to everything is just the same...that giddy exitement. It gets old after a while :)

annalee said...

you are the coolest for lots of reasons, but top of the list right now is that you figured out how to cross through words on blogger. i've been trying to figure that out for weeks! please teach me.
so many p things to celebrate!

Cindy said...

Felipe got exactly what he needed. He needs to understand he has to stand on his own 2 feet. It is not up to Julian or Bob the perfect one to train him. He has to figure out he made this mess and he has to clean it up. He needs to ask for help instead of throwing a fit like a baby. Bob completely miss handeled that situation.
As for the team, I don't really care what you call it. You will have to be happy with everyone knowing the name of your team.

Amanda Brooks said...

Brownings For Boobs - just do it.

Katie said...

Ron and his four boobs need to stop manipulating everyone. He makes me scream at the tv.