Well if one year ago today was easter, then you told my sister, that she need to fix her toenail polish, if she was going to wear peep toe shoes. She was not happy; I loved it.
I am blessed! I have a wonderful husband Michael and two sweet baby boys Avery and Hank, and precious pug, Cleo. I am learning how to be a Mom, and I have so much fun doing my job as an NICU nurse. We have a great neighborhood with wonderful friends and a great church family.
4 comments:
Isn't it amazing how much can change in the blink of an eye.
Love you,
Mamma
i pick d! love you guys.
Well if one year ago today was easter, then you told my sister, that she need to fix her toenail polish, if she was going to wear peep toe shoes. She was not happy; I loved it.
It is crazy how quickly time moves!
Post a Comment