At least it's the coolest mall in town....
You wrap up your celebration by 9:30 on the couch....
You decide to pool your birthday money with your wife for a new oven because yours just died....
At least there is one cool cat in our family. Avery celebrated his 1 month birthday with his giraffe buddy last Thursday, I can't believe he is now 5 weeks old. I can now say I am so glad he came early and that I am not 1 week into figuring him out.
You decide to pool your birthday money with your wife for a new oven because yours just died....

6 comments:
He is such a cutie! I was just saying the same thing about my daughter Caroline who came 3 weeks early! I am so glad I am not one week into figuring things out!
You are not a nerd because you know what your priorties are in life. You are not a nerd because you take the time to enjoy lifes simple pleasures. What you have is wisdom beyond your years and an old stove!
Love,
Cindy
Sounds like the perfect birthday to me!!! Well, I guess we are nerds also! I think it is just a first born thing! ;) Avery looks adorable next to his darling giraffe and pillow. So cute!
Sounds just like a birthday celebration we would have around here! What a perfect day! Avery is just precious!
Post a Comment