Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Life at our House

There's a new sheriff in town, Avery, thankfully he is a very good boy and sleeps very well at night!!!
Cleo is still a sheriff, too, she is learning about her new friend Avery with some help from Dad...
Every other day we take a bath, then we have fuzzy hair. Wonder who he gets that from????
Readers are leaders, so we read stories every morning to pass the awake time.
Peace out homies.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the peace out pic! That is too funny. Be sure you keep up the reading. You know readers are leaders. LouLou will be there Monday to make sure the sheriff is doing ok. Maybe I will come in Sunday so the posse can have a little extra sleep!
Love you,
Mamma

Unknown said...

also Krity Lee is gone. Who is next on your list?
Mamma

MELANIE said...

I love your pictures!! Cute little sheriff with cute fuzzy hair. Hair that sticks up is the best--both of my kiddos had/have it!

(Still can't believe Michael Johns left before Kristy Lee...David Cook all the way. I'm voting now.)

Tiffany said...

Is Daddy reading him a little Alan Greenspan??? A little too hard core if you ask me! Might want to start off with "Pat the Bunny" first...a little more on his level...just my opinion. Love the peace out! I need to come see ya'll again!

mereburk said...

I am so glad Avery sleeps well - please tell me he does not already sleep through the night or I will definitely be depressed!

Brooke said...

He is precious! Keep up the good sleeping, Avery!

Dara said...

He's also the cutest sheriff around! Love the peace out! Too cute! Great job on the reading!

amie said...

Does Cleo have on a gold sparkly "neclace"..Love the peace out!! Glad someone will get to wear the Sheriff outfir more then once!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Nada said...

The peace out pic is just perfect!!! hope you are doing well.

amy said...

Avery is just so precious! I bet y'all are such wonderful parents!

Leah J. said...

Whoops! I posted under my sister's account ... it's Leah!